Previous slide
Next slide
Previous slide
Next slide

The beauty of plants is accompanied by planters.

Request A Quote

Wholesale price is affordable small batch ordering flexibility supports mixed batch. order now and save 10-30%!

Ceramic flower pots, create your ideal green space

FUJIAN DEHUA TONGXIN CERAMICS CO,.LTD

Welcome to visit our large-scale ceramic flower pot factory. our product range includes ceramic flower pots, succulent flower pots, decorative flower pots, and various types of pottery.

we maintain close collaborations with numerous partners, including pottery wholesalers, garden centers, nurseries, garden designers, interior and exterior designers, small stores, and florists.

Feel free to join us in crafting a vibrant world of flower pots, infusing your life with a fantastic atmosphere!

Our Ceramic Flower Pot Showroom

Flower Pots And Planters Manufacturer & Supplier

We are a professional factory specializing in designing and manufacturing various kinds of flower pots and pottery, offering a wide range of styles of flower pots and self-watering vases, which are suitable for home planting, gardening, and landscaping purposes. We have advanced equipment and experienced technicians to ensure the quality of our products. We welcome wholesalers, distributors, landscaping companies, and individual customers looking for high-quality flower pots to write to us! We are confident to be your reliable planters and flower pots supplier.

Strength manufacturer

has three production and a 65,000 square meter industrial park.

Experience

30 years experience in ceramic flower pot industry experiences

OEM Customized

Factory technical support any pattern & design customization

After-sales service

Five-year worry-free warranty and round-the-clock online customer support.

Price advantage

Large factory direct sales can beat all offers from competitors

Fast delivery

30 automatic production lines and 7 tunnel kilns, orders will arrive in 3-4 weeks.

A wide selection of planters to create the ideal space for your greenery

  • 10,000 kinds of flower pots for you to choose from
  • Ceramic material is preferred
  • Gardening Preferred Brand Store

Dealer privilege

Exclusive Agent Protection Policy

We've got your back! We'll keep your info safe, offer top-notch solutions, and provide quality service to keep your business running smoothly.

Market Boost Assistance

We're here to help our agents grow their market presence, grab a bigger slice of the market, and reach their long-term goals.

Fast-Track Priority

Worried about timely deliveries during busy times? Don't be. We're ready to go the extra mile to make sure our agents get top-notch products without delay.

Want To Join Us For Cooperation?

Best Sellers ceramic flower pots and planters

Welcome to our ceramic flower pots and planters wholesale factory, offering a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to enhance the natural beauty of your plants. Perfect for offices, gardens, and window sills. Explore our collection of ceramic planters to discover your ideal plant companions.

Send Inquiry Now

Get 30% off

FAQ

Our minimum order quantities vary depending on product type and specification. Typically, we will try to support your minimum order whenever possible.

All products have ISO9001 certificates and are subject to a strict quality control process from production to delivery.

Our head office is located in Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. (Postal Code: 362500) Take an international flight to Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (XMN) and it takes about 1 hour to reach our company.

Samples take about 7 days to ship and inventory takes 3-5 days to ship.and mass production delivery time is 3-4 weeks (after receiving deposit).

We guarantee the quality of our materials and workmanship and are committed to your satisfaction. We will take the initiative to solve any problems during the cooperation process so that you can rest assured of your satisfaction.

You can choose from the following payment methods: by bank account, Western Union or PayPal:
First 30% as a deposit and the remaining 70% when the goods are ready to be delivered with a copy of the bill of lading.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top

Download

LET'S GET IN TOUCH

Specializing in ceramic flower pot industry for thirty years, support any pattern size customization, affordable wholesale price Flexible small quantity ordering Support mixed batch.
We will get back to you within one business day.

Get a wholesale quote and get 10-30% off !